Saturday, July 5, 2014

Pxl Perfect

Alright! I haven't posted anything in a bit even though I've been working diligently. I found out that moving the character is going to be a wee bit more difficult than previously thought. I need to use A* path-finding to create a moveable field. This seems to be part of the AI (small part)as well.

I did fix the camera size ration portion so all the pixels show correctly for the map. I also figured out the values needed for the diagonal movement when not in a battle ( aka not restricted to tile to tile movement). Check out the pixels! Well now you can see my place holder tiles have holes, which I knew. The tiles I'm using as placeholders are 64x31 for some reason. My tiles will be 64x32.

No comments:

Post a Comment